Eldon Taylor's Finest Book Collection ~ Books
Eldon Taylor's Finest Book Collection
—Eldon Taylor is considered to be an expert in the area of preconscious information processing and has served as an expert trial witness with regards to both subliminal communication and hypnosis. With a background in criminalistics and lie detection, Eldon’s approach has always been very down-to-earth, science based and pragmatic. He is a New York Times best-selling author and the subject of his books range from exposing the darker sides of mind programming and brainwashing to the spiritual search for life’s meaning.
Eldon Taylor’s philosophy can best be encompassed by this quote:
"Many believe that self-help and self improvement is about rags to riches, failure to success, and so forth, when indeed it is the beginning of a journey into self- discovery . . . Inside every human being is an eternal truth and a life purpose. Using our mind power is simply starting the engine on that journey of self-discovery and highest self actualization."
Now, you can get the complete collection of his finest works, with every book autographed!
This special Eldon Taylor Book Collection consists of:
- What Does That Mean?—If you have ever questioned the nature of life, the power of the mind, unexplained events, and other mysteries, you will find this book totally riveting. This book's greatest value is that it assists you in remembering who you really are and thereby places you firmly back on the path to personal enlightenment.
- I Believe—a book that will not only inspire you, but will highlight the kinds of beliefs you hold that may be causing you to fail. In the process, it will provide you with the opportunity to choose, once again, what will drive your life.
- What If?—a very personal book. Once you have seen your own mind with the filtered lenses removed, it is impossible to remain the same.
- Mind Programming—a riveting expose on the plethora of research that has been carried out simply to discover ways to control your every thought and desire. Mind Programming provides the tools to take back control and reprogram your own mind.
- Self-Hypnosis and Subliminal Technology—learn how to create new habits, uncover hidden conflicts that often cause self-destructive patterns and discover new solutions to old problems!
- Just BE—This book will tickle the funny bone, cause you to pause and reflect, lead you into the depths of the mystery of creation and inspire and excite you.
- Simple Things and Simple Thoughts—If thoughts are atomic, then Simple Things and Simple Thoughts is nuclear energy compacted into a few words that set off chain reactions in the reader's mind.
- Choices and Illusions (1st ed.)—True peace comes when you know clearly 'who' you are. Clear out the clutter and make it possible for yourself to grow and achieve your highest goals and dreams.
- Gotcha!—exposes the arrival of the Orwellian age in full-blown technicolor. In laying bare the current uses of the many sophisticated techniques, Eldon reveals what it is we need to do in order to avoid allowing others to puppet our thoughts—"What was your last original thought?"
PLUS Bonus Downloadable PDFs:
- Thinking Without Thinking—presents undeniable evidence that not only is subliminal communication being used against your knowledge, but that there may also be a conspiracy to conceal the truth. This book will not only shock and anger you, it will also give you the ability to fight back.
- Wellness: Just a State of Mind—Whether it's a matter of staying young, fit and healthy or recovering from a so-called terminal 'dis-ease,' the mind is without a doubt an important player in the ultimate outcome.
B01 Available in:
Autographed Paperbacks plus 2 downloadable PDFs - B01