Hello and Welcome to InnerTalk:
The Only Patented and (Independently) Demonstrated Effective Subliminal Self-Help Technology Available.
Is there something in your life you wish to change—some aspect of yourself that you wish to improve? If so you have come to the right place because InnerTalk has been improving lives since 1984! We offer a variety of formats and technologies including, Subliminal CDs, Subliminal MP3s, Subliminal Videos, Hypnosis CDs, Hypnosis MP3s, Guided Meditation CDs, and so much more.
If you already know the kind of program you are looking for, then simply type in the keywords into the search box. You can also browse our titles by category: Success, Better Life, Relationships, Health and Wellness, Habits and Addictions, Body Image, Sports and Fitness, Children and Parenting, Learning, and Spirituality. InnerTalk subliminal self-help programs are also available in Spanish. We also offer a number of hypnosis and meditation programs.
To learn more about what makes InnerTalk Subliminal Self-Help programs the best, then read on.
- InnerTalk—Subliminal CDs, Subliminal MP3s, and Subliminal videos –Patented! Proven! Guaranteed.
- Subliminal Research
- Eldon Taylor
- Formats Available
The Finest Subliminal Self-Help Programs– Patented! Proven! Guaranteed!
The fact is, there is no one strict definition for subliminal, and there are as many different technologies involved as there are subliminal companies out there. However, when others point to the evidence that subliminal self-help programs work, they invariably cite the work done on InnerTalk as though this applies to all subliminal self-improvement programs. It does not!
InnerTalk Subliminal CDs, Subliminal MP3s, and Subliminal videos are the only such programs in the marketplace to be patented and demonstrated effective in numerous double-blind studies carried out at institutions ranging from Stanford University in the U.S. to Bremen University in Germany. The original patent submission consisted of 105 different claims—this means that there were 105 aspects to the technology that made it unique. All of this combines to make InnerTalk the most effective Subliminal Self-Help programs in the market.
Not all research is the same. When a company presents subliminal research that they have carried out on their own products, you first must question how the data was cherry picked to provide the desired results. Independent research that uses the gold standard of the double-blind study design is by far the best. In this way the bias of both the researchers and subjects can be eliminated, and the true results can be seen. InnerTalk subliminal motivational programs have been researched by numerous independent universities and institutions and found to be effective.
Independently Researched and Demonstrated Effective
Here is a quick summary of the independent double-blind research that has been carried out on our InnerTalk Subliminal self-help programs:
- Diana Ashley at the University of Southern California studied the effect of the InnerTalk subliminal program for academic achievement in a double-blind experiment. Her conclusion found a significant increase in learning among students in the experimental group.
- A double-blind study was carried out at Weber State University on the effects of the InnerTalk subliminal program, Freedom From Stress. The psychological test results showed a significant decrease in stress.
- Thomas Plante, faculty member of Stanford University and Director of the Mental Health Services for the Children's Health Council, together with Michael DiGregorio, Gerdenio Manuel and Bao-Tran T. Doan of Santa Clara University, evaluated the effect of the InnerTalk subliminal program for test anxiety in a double-blind experiment. The statistical data significantly supported the hypothesis that InnerTalk subliminal technology could be an effective tool in lowering test anxiety.
- Under the direction of Maurice P. Shuman, Jr., General Director Special Programs of Instruction, a pilot study was conducted by Duval County Public School System at the Pre-trial Detention Center in Jacksonville, FL. Twenty-two incarcerated juveniles participated in a study program using InnerTalk subliminal programs designed to assist in preparation for GED examination. The GED final test results show that 18 of the 22 troubled students passed the full GED examination.
- Kim Roche of Phoenix University studied the effect of InnerTalk subliminal technology with children diagnosed as having Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder in a double-blind experiment. Her findings indicated a significant positive effect.
- Under the direction of Dr. Jose Salvador Hernandez Gonzalez and on behalf of the Institute of Mexicano Social Services (Medicas), 25 patients were exposed to both video and audio Freedom From Dental Anxiety programs for thirty minutes prior to treatment and thirty minutes during treatment. The conclusion stated that the InnerTalk subliminal program was 100% effective in reducing the patient's anxiety to the treatment and to the noise made by the high speed hand piece and also in reducing the pain suffered by comparison to previous experience. The report goes on to recommend the use of InnerTalk by dental surgeons.
- Jane Alexander, independent journalist and researcher in the United Kingdom, ran her own study on the efficacy of InnerTalk subliminal CDs. Independent testers worked with Ultra Success Power, Neat and Tidy, Attracting the Right Love Relationship, and Jealousy. All of the testers reported positive results.
- Cosmetic Surgeon R. Youngblood and surgical staff tested the effect of the InnerTalk subliminal Pre- and Post-Operative program on 360 patients. They reported a decrease in anesthetic requirements of 32% by volume as compared to a historical control group.
- Jane Alexander, independent journalist and researcher in the United Kingdom, also investigated several alternative methods for weight loss. Not only did she find significant weight loss using the InnerTalk subliminal CD for weight loss, but she also went on to do a price comparison between the different alternative treatments. Her cost comparison on a per pound of weight loss basis, showed costs of £26/lb for acupuncture (approx. $41.60), £11.42/lb for hypnotherapy (approx. $18.27), £29.28/lb for homeopathy (approx. $46.85), and £3.28/lb for InnerTalk (approx. $5.25).
- In a double-blind study carried out at Colorado State University, it was found that using the InnerTalk subliminal program Freedom From Depression for more than 17 hours, led to a significant decrease on the Beck Depression scale. This study not only shows the effectiveness of the InnerTalk subliminal program, but also indicated that the effectiveness of the programs were dosage related.
- Combining InnerTalk Weight Loss audio and video with Echo-Tech audio and a special nutritional program developed and marketed by Oxyfresh International, Dr. Harbans Sraon, a biochemical geneticist) of the University of California at Irvine conducted a ninety day weight loss study. Dr. Sraon coached each subject to visualize their clear goal in terms of body fitness and reviewed progress weekly. Sraon reported that 90% of the subjects (10 men and 15 women) lost significant weight.
- The results of a UK trial on the InnerTalk program titled Breast Enlargement was published in What Medicine, summer 2003 issue. "This trial involved 15 women and resulted in approximately 2cm of breast growth and a fuller cup size within 30 days. Women also reported a 'tingling sensation,' similar to that experienced in puberty."
- A double-blind study conducted by Prof. Peter Kruse at Bremen University in Germany, using a specially created InnerTalk subliminal program, strongly demonstrated the influence of the program on decision-making. Kruse said, "The Taylor Method" works!
- A study carried out by Prof. Pelka of Munich University in Germany on a InnerTalk program for weight loss, showed average weight losses of 13 pounds in subjects who used the program without following any other kind of diet or exercise regimen.
Further Subliminal Research
Of course, we have also been directly involved in some of the research on the InnerTalk subliminal self-help programs. This subliminal research would also include:
In a double-blind study at the Utah State Prison, which was performed by Charles McCusker, Lee Liston and Eldon Taylor, the InnerTalk subliminal technology was deemed effective in altering self-esteem among inmates. As a result, the Utah State Prison installed and maintained a voluntary program library for inmates.
The findings from a longitudinal study on the InnerTalk subliminal program for Spiritual Healing for Cancer Remission showed that 43% of the patients who used the program went into remission. For the other patients, who eventually passed away, the average life span beyond the original prognosis was significantly extended. This program is still available at no cost. More details.
Further Clinical Studies on Subliminal Self-Help Programs
Numerous clinical studies with single and multiple subjects have also found effectiveness with InnerTalk subliminal CDs, subliminal MP3s, and subliminal cassette programs in areas as diverse as anorexia to dyslexia.
InnerTalk Subliminal Self-Help Programs for Professional Athletes.
Additionally, InnerTalk subliminal programs have been credited by professional coaches for significantly contributing to winning sports events ranging from football championships to National and Olympic judo medals.
"I absolutely love the OZO experience! It is the quickest, easiest, most effective sports psychology tool I have ever used. Eldon Taylor, thank you for talking to my mind in a way that has convinced me that I am a champion."
Eldon Taylor – Inventor of the InnerTalk Subliminal Self-Help Technology
Eldon Taylor is an expert in the area of preconscious information processing and has served as an expert trial witness with regards to both subliminal communication and hypnosis. Eldon was a practicing criminalist for over ten years where he supervised and conducted investigations and testing to detect deception. His earliest work with changing inner beliefs was conducted from this setting, including the double-blind study conducted at the Utah State Prison. Eldon’s approach has always been very down-to-earth, science based and pragmatic.
New York Times Best-Selling Author
Eldon is a national and international best-selling author, whose books range from exposing the darker sides of mind programming and brainwashing to the spiritual search for life’s meaning. Renowned psychic medium, John Edwards, said this about Eldon’s New York Times best-seller, Choices and Illusions: How Did I Get Where I Am, and How Do I Get Where I Want to Be?
“Read this book! We are living at a time when people are searching for answers to fundamental questions in their lives. This book can be, if applied, a road map to personal enlightenment and empowerment. I believe it can ‘tune in’ the frequency you are currently operating on. More important, it helps you see that you can manifest change.”
Of course, in addition to being an author, Eldon created and patented his InnerTalk subliminal self-help technology, and then made it available for independent researchers to study. InnerTalk subliminal audio and video programs have been demonstrated effective at priming self-talk. Self-talk, or inner-talk (the constant chatter that goes on inside us all) is a mirror on our beliefs, which in turn play a vital role in determining whether you will succeed or fail. InnerTalk subliminal self-help programs prime self-talk—changing the negative beliefs that can cause us to sabotage our own goals and dreams and replaces it with positive self-talk. If you do not believe you can be successful in a particular area, then you will never try your hardest to achieve it. If you don’t believe that you deserve to be successful, then you will find a way to sabotage yourself. This holds true regardless of the domain being looked at, from relationships to business, from education to sports performance—when your self-talk changes, so will the life that you experience.
For over 12 years, Eldon (along with his partner, Ravinder) also hosted the popular weekly radio show, Provocative Enlightenment. This exciting radio show offered a novel and hard-hitting approach to those formally soft questions that everyone is interested in, such as Who am I? What does this all mean? How do I maximize my life experience? Walking the fine line between the outer edges of hard science and the new age extremes, Eldon and Ravinder covered subjects that are relevant to us all—aiming for the heavens while keeping their feet firmly on the ground. In the process, Eldon interviewed a large variety of guests, ranging from famous actors such as Lindsay Wagner and Linda Evans, to Congressman Tim Ryan, from renowned psychologist Stanley Krippner and biologist Rupert Sheldrake to the famous medium James Van Praagh. In his attempt to unearth the truth, Eldon is unafraid to ask the difficult questions or to correct those who attempt to 'baffle-gab!' If you would like to learn more about the Provocative Enlightenment radio show and to access all the archives, please click here.
Subliminal Formats Available
Today, InnerTalk Subliminal programs are available as Subliminal CDs, Subliminal MP3s, and Subliminal Videos. When we started out, our programs were available as Subliminal Tapes or Subliminal Cassettes.
(You should know that our technology was formerly called
Whole Brain and is now called InnerTalk or Whole Brain InnerTalk.)